A Little Thriftiness

After Jack's graduation yesterday, I stopped at the thrift store (because it may be my last for awhile with school ending this week). I found the following sheets. I like buying sheets because I can experiment with new patterns without feeling like I've spent a lot of money on "real" fabric.

Then I found these cloth napkins:

I found another sheet, but it had a bunch of yellow stains around the edges, so it had to soak. I tried to photograph it this morning, but the lighting was bad.

This morning I've been busy this morning. Laundry. Dishes. Cleaning first floor bathroom. Cleaning out "car" diaper bag. Making mint herb iced tea. Blogging. I would still like to weed my front flower beds today, if I am not too sore later today (when Spenser naps).

Comments

laura capello said…
Feel free to take it easy too, though. You ARE growing a baby after all.

Cute napkins!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair