Children Cuteness

As I was sitting on the couch with Spenser (watching Nick Jr.), Mason walks over, hugs and kisses us both, and says, "we love our family ... right?"

He can be so sweet!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

After my sonogram, I told Mason that the baby's head was at "the top" (in breech position). He was circling my stomach, trying to kiss it, when he asked, "where's his lips?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I took a shower on Friday morning, I asked Taylor to keep an eye on Spenser for me. When I was getting my makeup on, Taylor came upstairs to see how much longer I was going to be. Assuming he wanted to play on the computer, I told him that he could go play and that I would be down in just a minute.

When I went downstairs, Taylor was still in the family room (alone) and said, "I don't know where everyone is." At that moment, the children all jumped out from their hiding places and yelled, "Surprise!"

They were trying to do something sweet for their mama. I love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair