Not Too Much Crafting

It's been a busy past few days.

Joe came home late Friday night. He left early Monday morning. Luckily he was able to fix our kitchen sink leak before he left.

On Saturday we went to my grandmother's 93rd birthday party. I made a tissue pouch (yellow) and machine-embroidered card (which held some money) for her. The brown tissue pouch was requested by a friend of mine.




And here are the "wee mittens." There are supposed to be appliques on them, but these are still in my experimenting stage. Maybe the next pair...


Comments

African Kelli said…
I'm glad he was able to take care of the leak! What a stress that must have been.
And yay for the baby mittens. They are too sweet.
laura capello said…
Oh, I thought the wee mittens would be for the wee baby when he's flinging his arms everywhere freaking out and wondering where all the freakin' lights came from.

Oh, wee babies.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair