An Appliqueing Fool

I've been bitten. By the applique bug. I can't stop myself. I think it's an illness. Is there any antidote or vaccination or intervention for this?


On Saturday I made another outfit for Sawyer. I used a thrifted sheet that I picked up last week. I think it looks very springy. When I took him to the doctors on Monday, the doctor said he looked like a leprechaun. Hmmm. Maybe that's not a good thing. Oops! Sorry, little leprechaun man.


And here's a better shot of his pants.
And then I embellished shirts for Jack (lion) and Mason (alien in a spaceship) both using my fat quarter. They have been begging for them, so I had some quiet sit-down crafting time.

Unfortunately, I see more in my horizon. I just picked up another pack of onesies and found some cool fabric in my stash ... And so it continues.

Comments

Karyn said…
You go girl!!!

I love love love all the appliques you've been making!
Anonymous said…
they look great!

(and there's no cure for the applique bug. i'm kinda hoping that when you do it ENOUGH it just gets out of your system - but it hasn't for me yet!)
Anonymous said…
silly doctor- he looks adorable!
laura capello said…
that beats the pants of wearing spiderman or batman crap. keep goin'!
Anonymous said…
If you're going to be sick, that's the way to do it!
Katie Jean said…
man oh man.. shouldn't have looked at your blog! Now I'm going to want to make some for Isaiah. Yours are so cute!
Anonymous said…
Those are great. I really like the snail. You don't want an antidote or cure... you keep going, you are doing a terrific job!
HOW CUTE!!

Linda
blissful said…
That is so cute! That will be a cool way to make knee patches :)
Anonymous said…
What a nice bug to be bitten by! Keep going - it all looks so fun.
FinnyKnits said…
These outfits are awfully cute. So much so, that I feel the need to make some. What pattern do you use for the pants? Have you ever made little matching skirts for the girls? Way cute, Lera :)
Sarah and Jack said…
The snail is so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair