Corners of My Home


This is a little nook in my formal "red room." We have a collection of old family photos.

The black and white photo on the left is Joe's maternal grandparents, on their wedding day!

The sepia photo in the center are my paternal grandparents. I really love this picture.

The little color photo in front of my paternal grandparents is of my maternal grandparents. Mom-Mom is still alive and kicking at nearly 93 years of age.

The large "color" photo on the end right is of Joe's maternal grandmother's family. She is one of the little girls in that picture. Also in that photo are Aunt Lettie (our all-time favorite) and Aunt Kate (from whom we bought our house).

Some of the other old photos are from Joe's family. There is an old Army picture of one of his ancestors and one of his great-grandmothers (who's surname was Hale -- like Carter's middle name).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair