Everywhere I look, babies are being born. I threw together a few bibs and burp cloth (all backed in chenille) for some new baby girls. I love the femininity of the fabric. Too sweet. Soon I have to work on those boy versions...
- Mason scored his first goal on Saturday during soccer. Woo-hoo, Mason!
- We had a couple of barfy boys in the house within the last couple of days. Yuck.
- Our little town flooded Saturday night/Sunday morning. Main Street was blocked off, as was our main entrance and exit to the town.
- I succumbed about bought some candy corn for Sawyer's little birthday gathering. I think I ate too much. (But did you know there is "caramel candy corn?")
- I'm running late this morning. I have to drive Spenser to preschool. But I have dinner in the crockpot.