Weird Dreams ...

I have been having a lot of weird dreams lately. Maybe I need more sleep???

The other night I dreamed we had a metal cage, in which we caught a stray cat. For some unknown reason, the caged cat was in my family room. (I do not like cats -- and that's being nice.) As I knelt down on the floor to look at this cat (which I would never do), the cat turned into Spenser. As I looked at her, I thought, "It (not she) is so cute. I think I want to keep her." And then I tried to think of ways to convince Joe to let me keep her. Somehow she got out of her cage and I hugged her. I still didn't realize she was my daughter, or even human. It was very odd.

Then, the same night I dreamed I made friends with a rhinoceros. Some little blonde-haired boy (either Carter, or my brother Craig when he was a child) made the rhino mad and the rhino started to charge him. I stopped him from doing so, and then hugged him. When I hugged him, he turned into a very large and very plump boy. Then the dream ended. Or at least I forgot the non-significant parts ...

I guess I was in a hugging mood that night.

Comments

lera said…
It is funny to read my old archives all these years later. I guess it would important to note that I was pregnant with Sawyer at the time (we just hadn't told anyone yet), so that's where all my wild dreams came from.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair