Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Few Goodies

Spenser in her bib. No, she is not sleeping but "posing." She wanted to wear it.



A birthday goodie for Kim. The handles are a little too long. I sewed this without a pattern.


A closeup (with poor lighting). I embroidered her name on it.

And a giant chocolate chip cookie for Kim. Made with semi-sweet, milk, and white chocolate chips.



A funny sewing story: When I sat down to pin the front and back exterior fabrics together, I noticed I had ironed the interfacing onto the front of the fabric! duh! Please tell me I'm not alone! Has anyone else ever done anything like this before? (Maybe it's "pregnancy brain.")

3 comments:

nikki said...

I don't know why, but everytime I see that bib "girl" it cracks me up. I like the purse, can I have one for my birthday?? please?

Amanda said...

I have done that! At least once, but probably more! I love the bag - pretty fabric.

Anonymous said...

the cookie was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogood.....and yes i did share it with my family!!!!