Sunday, January 29, 2006


This is the drawstring bag I sewed for myself. I always have issues with fabric selection. I finally found three that I liked that had similar colors. The lining is the same as the middle fabric. I intended to make the drawstring and the handles using that same fabric, but I didn't have enough. I decided to use what I call the "Oprah O" fabric that I used on the top, however it all blends in together. I didn't think it through enough before sewing. I also had beaded-trim issues. It wouldn't stay put in the seam and is not up and much as it is. I guess this is just a trial run. It may wind up being Spenser's in a few weeks (or maybe after she's out of the putting-everything-in-her-mouth stage -- she can't be trusted).

No comments: