Fighting the February Funk


There's been a lot of talk about fighting the "February Funk." Although February doesn't really affect me a whole lot, I thought I'd try to play along this week and post photos of how we are keeping busy.

We have nearly a house-full of sick children, so things are moving slowly. So, today is "movie morning." The kids are watching a movie (which we don't normally do in the mornings) and I think there will be some popcorn soon.

Oh, and what is the movie today? King Kong. Mason chose it. I'm not sure if Spenser will enjoy it. (She just joined us.) At least it gives us a break from Strawberry Shortcake.


Update: We are now watching Baby's Day Out. Thank goodness! King Kong is outta there! It didn't last long. Well ... it lasted long enough!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Feel better, little ones. Stay cozy. Ask for grilled cheese. That always helps. And juice.
Karyn said…
Awwww...how cute!!!! I wish I was home in my jammies watching movies and eating popcorn too!! Such fun!
Anonymous said…
how funny - different parts of the country but such similar mornings.
(we're currently watching monsters inc. again).
laura capello said…
my kids have been on a charlie and lola bender. "mommy! more charwee and wowa peas!"

and every few minutes griffin comes to me and asks, "you wanna snuggle bunny with me mommy? do ya? do ya? do ya?"
beki said…
Aww, I hope the funk leaves your house soon!
Me and Him said…
Here's hoping the funk disappears soon. But they look adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair