A New Cowl

The knitting bug has definitely hit me. I've been taking a bag of supplies with me almost everywhere I go. I even knit on the short 20-minute ride to church one Sunday morning. It's also a great diversion when sitting out (and freezing one's bum) during soccer practice and warm ups before games.

I don't have a huge yarn stash. And I'm kind of thankful about that. I am using what I bought earlier this year, which is somehow limiting, yet liberating at the same time.

Last week or so I finished the Dolores Park Cowl. This was a really quick knit. It seems a little large and baggy around my neck, so maybe I need to block it to see if that helps. I might have used the yarn rescued from this sorry scarf. Or it may have been a too-large hat that was frogged. Either way, it was reused from a knitting project that went awry.

I have since started (and frogged) another hat many, many times. Too many to count. And, as of Monday night, it needs to be frogged again. I am improving, though. Slowly, but surely.

Comments

christy said…
nice!
At first glance I thought it said a new cow!
I thought, wow she's really got a farm going. lol
Janine B said…
I'm not familiar with the term frogged - does it mean pulled out?
FinnyKnits said…
COZY!

That's looking mighty good right now since it's started raining again and it's cool.

I may have to dust off the cowls this weekend...

Nice work :)

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair