Candy Corn: The Grand Finale


The candy corn yarn became:


candy corn leg warmies ... (March 2010)


which she loved,

but she was too cold

to wear them on her legs,

so

she

improvised.

I like that girl and I like her style.


Here is a closeup of the skirt. I bought the candy-corn pompom trim last year (the year before?) but never got around to making the cord jumper I had planned. (The corduroy later turned into a funeral skirt.) I had just enough black fabric left over from Spenser's Halloween costume to make her a skirt this year.

She's decked out with this shirt, my necklace (hers broke at school), and this hair clip. I think she took the necklace off before she left for school. And she packed her leg warmies/arm warmies into her bag because they wouldn't fit under her jacket sleeves.

P.S. It's Crazy Sock Day at school today.

Comments

nikki said…
So cute! love her poses and expressions!
Brenda said…
You've been busy. I love the leg warmers. She is so adorable.
Lisa said…
That girl steals my heart.
FinnyKnits said…
Yep. Love them. Those are the hottest leg warmers ever. Super cute.
Amanda Jean said…
this is an awesome post! all around. (even if it is almost thanksgiving. sheesh! i am BE-HIND!)

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair