I really couldn't wait to put away the Valentines decorations so I could put up some St. Patricks Day decorations.
So on February 15th, I did nothing. Absolutely nothing.
I printed the subway art and framed it (a few days later) and that was it. I kept up the Valentines Day stuff.
I thought about making a shamrock garland for our dining room mantle (we have three mantles in our house, but the dining room sees the most traffic). I looked for a shamrock paper punch, but couldn't find one. Then, duh, I realized I had one on a Cricut cartridge. I had previously looked for it, but didn't see it. So glad I checked again.
I made three-inch shamrocks from scrapbook paper and cardstock and then sewed them together. At first I wasn't giving much thought to it. Then I realized the shamrocks would likely be top heavy and I would need to sew them closer to the top. As you can see in the top photo, the first bunch are upside down.
Then I decided to replace Spenser's bedroom hearts with shamrocks.