I Need RED Shoes


Dontcha think? Pink will not do ...

... off to stimulate the economy ...

Comments

Unknown said…
LOL!!! Yes!!! You do NEED red shoes!!!!

Gorgeous dress!
nikko said…
Cute dress. Red would look great!
Katie Jean said…
definitely. every girl needs red shoes!
Bonus Mom said…
You are dress crazy! I love it! I like pink, but red would be adorable too.
joyfullness said…
Oh my goodness..i just stumbled upon your wonderful...so pleasing to my eyes, blog from gail...I just can't stand it that you are making dresses from sheets!!!!!
Simply BRILLIANT!!!! I have errands to run..but i'll be back..
definitely RED shoes!! they go with everything...'cause there's no place like home!!Glad to meet you!!
beki said…
Girl, you are on a roll!
Emily said…
Off you go! Gurls need to be pampered once in a while....
misschris said…
Well of course you do. ;)
Amanda Jean said…
red shoes would be perfect! I LOVE the dress.

...off to stimulate the economy...LOL
Melissa said…
I love the dresses! Thought it was time to post after you helped me so much with my baby pants questions. If you check out my son's blog, you'll see my first attempt! I'm pretty proud.
Anonymous said…
You're beginning to overwhelm me.
First, we'll skip the 6 kids. I have 4 and people think I'M nuts. But I certainly don't sew, I hardly cook any more (the kids are grown), I read blogs but I wouldn't think of writing one - every day? - and you're THIN, to boot??!!
Wahh!
Your dresses are remarkable and look comfortable.
Jenny
Heidijayhawk said…
oh yea. red indeed. orange maybe.
utmommy said…
I love my red shoes! I think you totally need some. I also think I totally need to make me some of those cute dresses. I'm just not that talented. I LOVE the one that you wear with your yellow shoes.
You crack me up! Yes, by all means, red shoes it is. Now I am hoping to see a post on the new shoes soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair