So, yeah, it's another Simplicity 3835 dress. This time I tried something different to The Dress. I added a little keyhole and tie to the front. It also looks like I made the hem uneven. On purpose, of course. ::wink::
I used a recently thrifted vintage sheet with yellow and rust flowers (that was barely dry from the dryer before I cut it up). Summery and autumnal. A two-season dress, if you will.
The keyhole was an experiment. Now I think I know what not to do next time. For the tie, I made two handmade, narrow bias tape strips and sewed them to a piece of elastic that was 14" long, I think. The ties might be a tad too long, but we'll have to see once it's on and evenly distributed around my neck.