Camera Strap Cozy

I had seen some cute camera strap cozies around blogworld, and loved them, but didn't want to take the time to figure it out. It just wasn't a priority.

When I saw this tutorial link over on Whip-Up recently, I realized it was already figured out for me.

This took minutes to do. From start to finish. Quick, quick, quick. I'm not sure if I actually used the exact tutorial or gist of it.

When I asked Joe if this was "manly" enough, he said, "No." Oh well. I could have made it pink!

(The fabric is Alexander Henry's Rodeo Star.)

Comments

Katie Jean said…
cute. looks manly enough to me!
Amanda Jean said…
that is a great idea! thanks for the link.
Karyn said…
I think I need 10 of those!!!!

Now, did you use any kind of interfacing? I was thinking some fleece might make it more comfy. What's your expert opinion?

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair