Cover-up/Dress

I bought a pack of men's white undershirts a while back with the idea of repurposing them. One of the first things I made was a cover-up/dress for Spenser.

It's very similar to the bandanna shirt I showed last week, except it's longer. I used the original hem of the shirt for the hem of the dress and serged all exposed raw edges.

The first day she wore it, she belted it. All on her own. (I just love her style.)


Sadly, I made her go change her clothes because we were going berry-picking and I knew how it could end. (And, sadly, after she wore it, it was misplaced for several weeks. It was later found with some of my white tees.)

Comments

Lisa said…
I loved her smart little outfit that day. Such style!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair