Bandanna Shirt

Since my serger and I are friends, again, I decided I should spend some more time with her. I was looking for a quick and easy project. My sewing time has been limited this summer with all the kids home. (My house is a constant mess even though I am constantly tidying. You seriously do not want to use my bathrooms if you come to visit. There are too many boys here full-time right now and I can't keep up ... The week they were all at camp was the week my house was at its cleanest this summer.)

Anyway, I had some assorted bandannas lurking around my sewing area from past projects of skirts and shorts. I grabbed two pink ones and got to work. I did a rolled hem around all the exposed edges and then sewed it together at the shoulder and side seams. I left the bottom untouched. I added a pink vintage button with a bit of velvet ribbon and it was complete.

I found her a few days later wearing it with a set of wings.


I love that girl.

Comments

Katie said…
Too cute! I love that girl too! Also, glad you had a great vacation! I want a slice of that pizza!!
April said…
there it is! That is more than enough info! What a sweet little girl too, very cute with the wings
misschris said…
And that is why I would like a serger!!! What a cute and easy project, Lera. And that girl. Can she just stop growing now?
Brenda said…
She is so adorable in her new shirt and wings. Great job.
Amanda Jean said…
that is sooooo cute! i love the shirt and wings combo. so darn sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair