Another Mason story ...

Yes, if you can bear it ...

Today at Taylor's basketball game, Mason had to go to the bathroom. I asked Carter to take him and to help him wash his hands. A few minutes later, Carter returned alone. I asked him where Mason was and he said he was pooping (in the boys' room, of course!). I told him to go back and wait for him, and when he needed help, to come get me.

I waited. And waited some more. No sign of either one. I went down to check on them and I saw Mason washing his hands. I immediately asked who wiped his bottom. Carter then replied, "he didn't poop enough to wipe." WHAT?!?!

I made Mason go into the girls' room and I checked him. And, yes, he needed to be wiped.

Boys!

(By the way, just when I think basketball season is over again -- Taylor's team won today at the playoffs! They've only won 2 games total and one just had to be the playoffs! So now we have another game next week at the championships! Oh my!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair