Four Things ...

Four Jobs I've had:
telephone operator (at answering service)
pizza deliverer
office manager
assistant to president

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Wizard of Oz
Sound of Music
Overboard
Legally Blonde
(I & II)

Four Places I've Lived:
Maryland
Maryland
Columbus, Ohio
Maryland

Four Places I've Vacationed:
Cancun
Quebec
Niagra Falls
Topsail Island, NC (Okay, this is how dumb I am -- I just had to run upstairs to look at my sweatshirt to remember where in NC we were!!!! My entire family spent a week together this past August!)

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
buffalo wings (HOT & SPICY!)
french fries
double chocolate muffins
steamed crabs and shrimp

Four TV Shows That I Love:
CSI
My Name is Earl
What Not to Wear
Grey's Anatomy


Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
warm, sandy beach
isolated log cabin
in my warm bed (alone)
shopping with someone else's money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair