A Sticky Situation ...

I was just baking a cake for tonight's cub scout "blue and gold banquet" and cleaning up. I had a small dish that I use for personal servings of dip inside of something I was soaking and it fell into the sink as I was drawing water to rinse my beaters. I tried to grab it before it headed into the garbage disposal, but with the pressure of the water, it kept going and going. Now it's stuck in the opening of the garbage disposal. Water can drain around it, but it is catching leftover water as well. I tried to pry it up with a butter knife, but it is not willing to budge for better leverage. I called Joe at work (expecting him to say he will take it apart tonight) but instead I hear the words, "take the toilet plunger and try that." NO! Absolutely not! I will not allow a used toilet plunger in my kitchen especially there! He said, "fine, I'll do it when I get home ... with the toilet plunger!!!!" I think I'm going to be sick ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair