Playing

We had two rainy days this week on vacation. Joe took the older boys to see the new Harry Potter movie one rainy afternoon, while I stayed at the cabin with the two younger ones. (We watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2 and ate lots of popcorn.)

During yesterday's rain, we played games. Scrabble Apple. Bananagrams. Boggle. (We found Scrabble Apple and Bananagrams at our local Target and Boggle was a freebie from the Swap Shop.)

And after playing games, we started this 1,000-piece puzzle that I bought on clearance after Christmas last year. It's almost finished.

(And last night, after the rain stopped, we took the boys to the Mountain Coaster.)

Comments

CJ said…
Now see I need those ideas for this weekend when it is too HOT to be outside! But I am home alone so I guess I will just sew. :D That mountain coaster looks like FUN!!!
hooli said…
Now watch... when you ask your kids what their favorite part of vacation was, they'll say, playing games.
Marty said…
That Mountain Coaster looks like fun, but I'm sure I'd lose my cookies on it! Glad you had a good time.
FinnyKnits said…
Bananagrams! YES!
Amanda Jean said…
i LOVE bananagrams! and puzzles! sounds like a fun time. how do you play scrabble apple? sounds interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair