Halloween came fast and furious at our house:
- We had nearly 100 or so trick or treaters.
- Spenser's leg was too sore to walk, so she rode in the stroller, as a princess should.
- Sawyer wore the same bunny Halloween costume I made for Taylor, which all five boys have now worn.
- Mason was Luke Skywalker.
- Jackson was a soldier.
- Carter was a knight, doing his best impression of a "middle-aged man who starts a town riot."
- Taylor was a soldier.
- Me, well, I dressed up as a soldier in one of Joe's old uniforms.
- I discovered at the end of the night one of the reasons Spenser had a hard time walking. I found a green ball in her boot! Not kidding!
And a group shot.
I think we have enough candy to feed a small army. (Pun intended.)