- Saturday morning was our first soccer-free Saturday in over two months.
- I didn't sew my new skirt because our power went out for 3 1/2 hours on Saturday. I wore this skirt instead (the second one).
- It was freezing in our house while our power was out. Only one of our gas fireplaces was working at the time. Joe (who was out of town until late Saturday afternoon) found the above toys in the other gas fireplace. It seems that Sawyer found a new hiding place for all of the toys.
- The other fireplace is now working.
- We went to Michaels on Saturday night. Spenser decided she was "buying" this pink plastic tote for me for my birthday. Uh-huh. She also tried to buy "me" a handbag picture frame. Joe let her buy the tote. I wouldn't let her buy the picture frame. She's so cute.
- Sawyer founds some miscellaneous crumbs between the couch cushions and was eating them yesterday. He was angry when I wouldn't let him continue. Note to self: vacuum the sofa! Soon!
- I have parent-teacher conferences this morning for all four big boys.
That about sums up my weekend. Pretty boring. But I liked it.