A covered night-light lampshade with Superman fabric for my very own Superman, Mason. (Okay, technically there was no sewing involved, just tracing, cutting, and adhering.)
Skirt #1 sewn from last week's thrifted sheet, trimmed in light pink bias tape. Again, this was sewn from Simplicity 5505. (I sure hope I like the shape of these skirts after I have a normal body again. I think I've made 5 of 6 from this pattern so far.) This skirt was made slightly larger than most of them, with hopes I can wear them sooner after the baby is born. (I tried it on and it does fit me now, just a little snug in the stomach and rump.)
This is a pillowcase skirt. While I toyed with the idea in my head of making a skirt out of a pillowcase, it was this post that convinced me I could do it and much easier than I was imagining it. It was super simple.
And today is my OB appointment. My predictions:
1 cm ... still
cervix long and thick ... still
gained 1-2 lbs (to make up for losing one last week)