I Think *Today* is The Day!

Seriously.

I'm not just saying that this time.

I awoke this morning (shortly before 6:00 a.m.) to some very odd pains. They felt like sharp gas pains, but went from my head to my stomach, around to my back and up into my neck. It was happening every time my heart beat. Every time. It was pretty painful.

At first I was thinking I was having a heart attack or stroke or aneurysm, but now I'm guessing the baby was just laying on some weirdo nerve. It totally freaked me out. I couldn't even move. I couldn't even wake Joe. It lasted a little more than a minute. I did not like it.

After that, I was awake.

I went into the bathroom and had started to bleed. At first, I became paranoid because of my history with this pregnancy, but I'm just hoping that it's just a sign early labor.

And I've been having contractions ever since ... some strong, some not so strong.

So ...

I think TODAY is THE day!!!

(See ... maybe he was just waiting for his onesies!)







I'll be back to update if/when we go to the hospital.

Comments

Anonymous said…
See, it was the whole, Monday's child is fair of face thing!!!!!! He was waiting for Monday... if not, I guess I need to research what the other days are.. I hope not though!!!!
Good luck, I will check back later, got my fingers crossed for you
Anonymous said…
Yeah! I am thinking of you! I hope today is the day. ;-)
Anonymous said…
Tuesday's child is full of grace. That's why I'm soo graceful. lol
I hope today's the day!
beki said…
Holy cow woman, get to the hospital!
christy said…
hooray!!!!finally!
Karyn said…
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! How exciting!!
jen v said…
cutest onesies EVER!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair