Thank You! and WIPs

Thank you for all of your kind comments. I have read and re-read each one over and over. I truly appreciate each and every one of them. I am going to print them and tuck them away in his memory box.





My finished banner (bunting/flag) that we decided to hang inside of our house (thanks to all of your comments).


Today's Works in Progress are laundry, dishes, sponge bath for a little man, and helping Spenser understand that it is not okay to poke her baby brother's face, nose, head, eyes, ears, mouth, etc.

Baby Sawyer is doing great! He is nursing well. And often. He is going back to the doctor's this afternoon for his jaundice, but his coloring looks good to me. His eyes don't seem as yellow as they were.

And I feel great! With the exception of taking 4 motrin at the hospital for after-birth pains from nursing, I have been completely drug free! I have never felt better after giving birth. I think I finally got the hang of it . . . A little late in the game! It only took 6 tries.

And my circumference is shrinking . . . slowly. I no longer look 9 months pregnant! Only about 7 months now! :-)

As a matter of fact, Jack (almost 6), said to me, "Why are you still fat?" (I was expecting that question, though, because one of the boys asked me that after Spenser was born.)

Comments

laura capello said…
He's so cute!

So, now after having the hang of it after six, having a seventh will be a breeze. Right? Right!
beki said…
What is it with the ppoking? I still have to correct Alex for poking his baby sister in the face.

I still can't believe you're posting.
Anonymous said…
I am so glad you're feeling well, you have your hands full!

And also glad you hung the banner inside. We had a case in KS just last week where a baby was taken based upon the sign in the yard, and in a very small town, by a woman who'd just miscarried. So sad for her, but so scary! And Sawyer is too cute for his own good!
Anonymous said…
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Congratualtions, once again, my dear! He is adorable! And I'm so glad you're feeling so well. I was worried with that aching chest you had last week!

And Spencer, look with your eyes, not with your hands (I say that all time time to my two but it rarely works.) We're off to meet baby Trey this afternoon. I think I'll be reminding Eliot not to poke the baby in the face as well.
Anonymous said…
I've heard that toddler siblings always go for the eyes and that's what my boys did to their younger brothers. Funny.

When I saw the title, I thought you couldn't seriously be thinking about crafting! So glad you aren't - it's gotta be a zoo over there! :o)

Keep nursing that little guy and your tummy will keep shrinking. And good for you feeling great!
Anonymous said…
I am so glad you are feeling GREAT!!!! That always seems to help make things a little smoother!!!
Spenser will get the hang of the poking, unfortunately. she might start doing it out of sight! I guess as long as she "doesn't poke an eye out" all will be well!!!
Keep posting pics of that handsome little one. We love looking at him and all of you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair