Hey! It's working now! After about 20 attempts!

This morning I awoke to some suspicious feelings in my eyes. My eyes were a little tacky and Joe said they were a little red. Please, please don't be pinkeye!!! I decided to go sans eye makeup today, so I have no visible eyelashes! I actually feel really self-conscious. Actually, my eyes feel fine. But it's better to be safe than sorry. And boy would I feel sorry for myself if I had pinkeye!!!!

I stopped by Mom's house today, after dropping Jack off at his pajama party at preschool. She was making homemade bread in her standmixer. I decided it seemed simple (thus the recipe is "simple bread") and would try making it. It was simple alright. Let's just hope it tastes okay.

Spenser is very loving today. She keeps hugging and kissing me. I love every minute of it. I think I need to go get some more from her ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair