It's so windy today

The wind is so strong and powerful today. It would be a perfect day to curl up on the couch with some hot chocolate and watch a good movie. Oh wait, I kind of did that yesterday!

Yesterday Jack, Mason and I watched the new movie Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon. It was very cute and we all enjoyed it. The movie prompted a lot of questions and conversations from the boys about my sister, "Aunt Krissy," who died in a car accident nearly 3 1/2 years ago.

Today I'm trying to decide between sewing and using a heating pad on my back. (Spenser is napping, so this is prime time.)

Last night at the Blue and Gold Banquet, Taylor's cake won "most spiritual" award. He had seven figures from the Book of Mormon surrounding his cake, as the theme was time traveling. His cake was the first one gone. I went to get a piece and there wasn't any left. Then Joe did the same thing and Brenda, my sister-in-law. The worst part is -- it wasn't from scratch! It was a Duncan Hines Signature Dessert "Chocolate Silk Torte" with milk chocolate shavings on top. I heard it was good. Taylor loved the cake and had a great time last night doing his skits. (He's the boy that never has any fun...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair