I'm losing my mind ...

but what's new???

Spenser's nose has been running like crazy the past few days. I have been wiping it non-stop. Carter was sitting at the ottoman doing his homework and asked me a question. I picked up the tissue for Spenser's nose, walked over to Carter and tried to wipe his nose. He just sat there. He was a little stunned. Then I said, "Oh, I meant to wipe Spenser's nose."

THEN, minutes after that, Mason asked me to make him a paper airplane. Carter's homework consisted of listing healthy picnic foods. He exclaimed "apple butter sandwich!" As I was making the airplane, I handed it to Mason and said, "here's your apple butter airplane." Both Carter and Mason looked at me like I was nuts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I do the same crazy stuff. You aren't alone!
Your OLDER sister,
Monty Buns

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair