Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

It was a nice day. Joe (who had to work until midnight last night) took off today ... and Wednesday -- only he didn't tell me until today!!!

We went out to dinner tonight. All seven of us. We went to the local Chinese buffet, and it was delicious as usual. I always enjoy their mixed vegetables, hunan beef and something else that I forget what it's called (mala chicken? spicy chicken and mushrooms). Of course we all overate. But that's okay. We only do it once in awhile. Poor Taylor & Carter had karate afterwards. I hope they felt okay!

Today Joe gave me a beautiful pearl necklace for Valentine's. It has two strands. It is very pretty. I always wish he didn't spend so much money on me. I really don't need him to ... I spend enough on myself all the time! (JUST KIDDING!!!) No, I really don't need expensive gifts. Just appreciation.

I gave him a gift bag of candy. He likes to snack on candy all the time (at work, in the car, watching TV at night, etc.). He loves cherry-flavored candy and I was fortunate enough to find bags of cherry Now and Laters (another favorite of his). All I gave him was candy ... and he gave me pearls. Doesn't seem fair, does it???

Anyway, my zebra coat is almost finished. Just buttons and buttonholes. I am having some technical difficulty with the buttonholes because the fabric is so thick. I was going to go to Christy's today for her to help me, but Joe didn't go to work, so I didn't go to Christy's. I thought I would go tomorrow, but he's going to be home tomorrow, too. I guess I'll get it done someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair