Christmas Pillows

After repainting the family room this summer, I made some pillows for the new furniture. (But I think I forgot to blog them.)

This Christmas season I decided I'd like some festive pillows for the family room. I went to the fabric store and found two Christmas prints that I liked. There wasn't much of a selection because it was about two weeks before Christmas.

I came home and finally got around to washing the fabric. Then it sat around a little bit longer. I really told myself that if they didn't get made, I'd totally be okay with it. (I told you, I had a very stress-less holiday this time around.) One evening I had a few minutes to spare, so I sat down and made them.

The top one is probably my favorite. I really like that print.

Hey! How'd he get in there?

The other new fabric I picked up was this candy print. I thought the kids would like it. It's okay, not my favorite, but pickin's were slim.


And a fleece candy-cane striped pillow. I know you're thinking, "That's not new. You made that a few years ago." And you'd almost be correct. I had some leftover fleece and another pillow to cover, so I made a twin.

Well, only it's larger than the original. But still so comfy and soft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair