Thrifted

Last Friday, while gallivanting around ribbon outlets, I stopped in at my favorite thrift store. Joe had a meeting in the same area as my favorite thrift store, so Sawyer and I went along for the ride. It's about an hour away, but well worth the drive. I never leave empty-handed.

At first when I saw the huge assortment of punch bowl cups, I passed them by. It may have had something to do with Sawyer having to use the bathroom within minutes of arriving, or it may have been the worker and her friend who were blocking the aisle. It didn't matter. I saw them and passed right by them.

The rest of the time I was in the store, I couldn't take my mind off the punch cups ...


so I headed back. The worker and her friend had moved along and I had free reign of the aisle. There were tons of cups.

I know you're thinking, "who even needs punch cups?" But we do. We like to use our punch bowl for little things and we never have enough cups. And how cute would a table display be with a bunch of mismatched cups?


So I bought 19. For 15 cents each.

And I'm totally thinking I need to have a party now. I'm ready.

Comments

nikko said…
Let's have a party! My new patio table, your punch cups... We're in business!
Kris said…
Soooo cute!
Amy Siegert said…
Any time is a good time for a party! Bring on the pretty punch :)
Emily said…
Love them!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair