10.10.10 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 10, 2010 On 10.10.10 I turned 41. Yikes. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Autum said… And you posted at exactly 10:10!! Happy Birthday, spring chicken! Amanda Jean said… Happy happy HAPPY birthday to you!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! LOL that you posted it at 10:10, too. MJ said… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hoe you had a wonderful day, that cake sure looks yummy :) Kris said… Happy birthday! I was watching out for 10/10/10, and then I missed it! Emily said… Happy Birthday! Preppy Pink Crocodile said… Happiest birthday wishes, Lera!! I hope this is a fabulous year. lisa said… Happy late birthday! FinnyKnits said… Boo on me for being belated in my BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES!HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LERA! And a 10/10/10 one, no less. Grooooooovy.
Comments
Happy Birthday, spring chicken!
LOL that you posted it at 10:10, too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LERA!
And a 10/10/10 one, no less. Grooooooovy.