WIP and a Bag

So I decided to post another WIP (Work in Progress) picture today because nothing else is happening.
From the left: a floral sheet and new "vintage" fabric for more pj bottoms;
strawberry flannel for a needle roll (actually a crochet hook roll); and
floral duckcloth for a new bag (which was cut and interfaced prior to photo).

Okay. I've had the bag cut out for over a week and I couldn't stand looking at it anymore. When Spenser was in the highchair (and I was chatting with Christy on the phone), I ironed on the interfacing. As soon as Spenser took her nap, I got straight to work. It's from the Amy Butler pattern "In Town Bags." (And let me just say that I've purchased all three of my Amy Butler patterns and a Favorite Things "Cute Skirts" pattern from ebay because they were cheaper. I'm still waiting to receive my skirt pattern.)


Comments

laura capello said…
Oooooo... cute bag!
christy said…
i really like that one. i love the brown and blue.
colorfool said…
OH THAT is a great bag! and with great fabric too! love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair