Happy Birthday, Spenser!

Today my little princess turns 2 years old! My, how time has flown!

My only girl. My only brown-eyed baby. My only brown-haired baby. Special in every way!

Adored at birth by her four older brothers. They continue to dote on her.


Spenser at age one. (above and below) I'm still squeezing her into that jean jacket this year!


Lovingly called: Beluga (from Baby Beluga on Country Goes Raffi); Princess, Pretty, Girl, Girlfriend, Baby Girl (and few other that escape my mind at the moment). Updated: Kim reminded me that we also affectionately call her "Pencil." I know it doesn't sound loving, but that is how Mason pronounces Spenser!


Every princess deserves a crown. (Inspired by this one.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday PENICL!!!
Love, GIRLFRIEND
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday GIRL! That's my favorite nickname. :)
christy said…
happy birthday spencer!
love,
avery
Anonymous said…
Happy 2nd Birthday little girl!
laura capello said…
Happy birthday Princess!

(And daddy's coming home tonight! Right?)
Anonymous said…
She's beautiful. Happy birthday, little one! "Pencil" is a great name!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Spenser! She is so adorable. Love the crown too. ;-)
beki said…
Happy Birthday to the baby girl!! What a special and lucky little girl she is.
Joanna said…
I know I'm late to the party, but happy birthday Spencer!!! She is absolutely adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair