Thursday WIP ?

I know it's not Friday, but I have a WIP:



This is something that needs to be finished for Friday. I cut everything out yesterday while the baby was napping in his swing and Spenser was eating her breakfast (and who knows where Mason was at the time).

Joe is out traveling today (to Philadelphia), but is supposed to be home later this evening. Probably not in time for Taylor's cub scout pack meeting. Darn! I was hoping he would take the boys tonight and I could stay home and work on my project.

Hopefully I can post finished pictures tomorrow.

Happy Thursday!

Comments

laura capello said…
you take great pleasure in shaming me, don't you?

i have all but packed up my sewing machine for the season. sigh.
Anonymous said…
I am looking for an artistic eye.... I have a request in to Beki and now need your help (eyes) too! It is for the mile long dining table I have...when you get a chance drop me a note... thanks!
beki said…
Okay, now you have me intrigued.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair