A Weekend Recap

Soccer season is almost over. Carter had his Under-8 soccer tournament. I think they lost all three games. I really didn't pay much attention. I was trying to stay warm (in the below-freezing temperatures for 3 1/2 hours), watch the kids, hold the baby, and talk to Nikki, while Joe had to work. Thankfully Nikki helped keep an eye on Spenser, who wanted to run all over the place and required two sets of eyes on her at all times! (Thanks, again, Nikki!)

And Taylor had 2 games, but Nikki's husband (Taylor's coach) drove Taylor both ways.

This Saturday: Taylor's soccer tournament. And then we're finished with soccer for this season!




Yes! More birthday celebrations! It was just a small family get-together. Just grandparents and 2 nieces and 1 nephew. (If you know my family, you know this is just a very small portion of it!)


I decided to have my two nieces stand in front of my fabric stash to compare their sizes. How embarrassing is that?!? And I hate to admit that there is more in the to built-in cabinet above this stash (to the left). And more in the formal living room ... And more ... (you get the point)

And have you seen this:




I have been enjoying browsing the pages. Things to cook. Things to bake. Things to knit. Things to crochet. Things to sew. Things to craft. The only thing I didn't like was that some of her "sewing" projects only require fabric glue and not sewing. That's just not right!





And would you believe that "littlest man" is 6 weeks old today? Do you know what that means? My 6-week checkup. I really hate those. My stomach is already in twists and knots thinking about it. (Yes, Jen, I will have to sit in that crazy exam chair! The one you love! ha ha ha)

Comments

Anonymous said…
anytime girl! :)
Anonymous said…
I have to admit, I enjoyed my last checkup at the ob/gyn. It was quiet, I was kid-free, and there were plenty of magazines to read. I know- so wierd.

Have a great Monday!
beki said…
I don't know how in the world you keep up with that pace, amazing!
I've been eyeing that magazine, but I have yet to buy it.
I could just eat that baby up!
Anonymous said…
Did she ever take that birthday hat off? Too cute! And that stash! *swoon*
Jen said…
Which reminds me I need to make an appt. Just thinking of that chair makes me "forget" if you know what I mean.
Anonymous said…
I have put off going to the dr for so long... no one around here even notices!
NO WAY would I be outside in 27 degree weather either Miss Thang!!! No way, no how!!!
right now it is colder inside my house than outside. Stupid old house!
laura capello said…
argh! the baby fever! stop! post! ing! photos! my uterus really can't handle it.

and, wow. you hav emore fabric than i do.
African Kelli said…
Lovely weekend! So much family time, you lucky lady. And no, I haven't seen that yet, but I have no will power whatsoever when it comes to Martha!
Joanna said…
Wowzers, that is quite the fabric stash you've got there!

Sorry about your six week check up. Now your doc will give you the go ahead to exercise again. And you will have no excuse. Mwahahahaha!!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair