I Can't Sleep!

I have pregnancy insomnia.

What is a girl supposed to do when she can't sleep? Why sew, take pictures, and blog, of course!

I woke up 4:00 a.m. on Saturday. 6:00 a.m. on Monday. And 5:00 a.m. this morning. Usually I just realize that I'm awake. Nothing disturbs my sleep. I just wake up. This morning I actually had a cramp in my foot. Not the "normal" kind. The kind that has gotten worse with each pregnancy. It tightens and cramps on the top of my foot ... under the bones. There is no way to "flex" out of those cramps. You just have to be in misery. I did get up and walk to the bathroom, and it seemed to go away, but it took awhile.

Anyway, I sewed a little something for a gift (can't post pictures yet). Then I decided to take pictures of my ribbon purchases from Saturday's Ribbon Outlet trip. So here are my purchases. I think my total bill was $14.39.

First up: Ribbon by the yard


Next: Woven ribbon (10 cents a spool, except the green floral, out-of-focus spool).

How could I resist?

I thought the houndstooth could make some cool bag handles.

Next: Packaged Ribbon.


And finally: Gift tags and a grab bag of ribbon (including grosgrain and satin).


This morning I am taking the children to the free family movie at the local movie theater. They are playing Shrek 2 and Babe: Pig in the City. I think we are going to see Shrek.

Comments

laura capello said…
Holy ribbon batman! And less that 15 bucks!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair