Can't sleep!

At 2:30 this morning, I awoke to "the feeling." (The "feeling" of dripping.) So I scurried into the bathroom to discover that my bleeding started again. Luckily it is not the scary bright red of day one, but still scary.

When I woke up, I just hoped it was morning. Then I tossed and turned wondering if I did too much on Monday. Worrying myself. Then I started singing a song in my head that would not leave. 99 Luftballoons. I'm sure it's because of this shirt I spied. Then I started thinking that I must order it. Large enough for maternity!

Anyway I laid in bed until after 4:00 a.m. and could stand it no longer. I was getting hungry now. I know I should be on bedrest, but I just could not wake up Joe (actually he woke up when I jumped out of bed) for a snack. That's when I realized I would just have to come downstairs and get one myself. So I ate some cottage cheese.

What I really wanted was some homemade chipped beef and gravy that my mother made me yesterday when she came to help me with the kids. I decided against it ... for now. It's still tempting me. I have been having an unnatural craving for gravy. All kinds. Gravy on fries. Gravy on mashed potatoes. Gravy on meat. Gravy on bread. Gravy on my finger. I actually had gravy for all three meals yesterday. Mashed potatoes and gravy for breakfast. Chipped beef gravy for lunch. Roast beef and gravy over bread for dinner. This needs to stop! I need to weigh in on Wednesday morning. And this cannot be good for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair