Thursday

I've been pretty crampy today. Not a lot of blood ... yet. I keep thinking it must be coming with all of these cramps.

I've actually been pretty busy today. I talked to my good friend, Kathie, for almost 1 1/2 hours this morning. I thought I was returning her phone call, but I wasn't. But she did the same thing a few weeks ago when I called her. She called someone else back instead of me.

My mother came over to help with the kids' lunches and to put Spenser in her crib for her afternoon nap. She even threw in a load of Spenser's laundry.

Then Brinda came to visit me today and brought some cinnamon muffins. And it was her birthday!

And then, if more niceness could come my way, Christy brought me dinner and cheesecake! And a sampling of her favorite Chinese food -- crispy beef. It was delicious.

Plus I've had phone calls from Jessica and Kim offering to bring us dinner. And Kathie is coming over on Saturday to help with the kids and says she's bringing dinner, too!

And now, my mother-in-law just called to see if I needed help with dinner. Making it. Serving it. Helping with the children until Joe gets home from work.

I don't feel worthy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair