Spenser's Existence

is about to come to an end.

That girl! I tell ya!

A little bit ago she was upstairs with the boys. I realized Taylor, Jack, and Mason were downstairs, which only left Carter upstairs to keep an eye on her. (Of course she snuck up the back set of stairs while the baby gate was down temporarily. She's so freaking sneaky.) Anyway, as usual, she was a little too quiet, so I sent Jack up to check on her. Thank goodness I did. Seems she went into the upstairs bathroom (the door was open) and got into my makeup and put at least three of my makeup brushes in the toilet. The boys' toothpaste was closeby, which made me nervous, although it didn't appear wet. AND, yuck ... she had gotten into the trash to play with used sanitary things! When I walked into the bathroom, she was about to stick her hand in the toilet to retrieve some of the brushes. Something told me it wasn't her first attempt!

I love that girl more than life, but, man, you gotta stay on her. I think she's sneakier than the boys were! Maybe she's been learning from them all along!

Comments

Anonymous said…
LMBO!! not a dull moment!

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair