Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I am especially grateful for a new little man that I didn't realize would be in my life this year. He has been a wonderful blessing to me in the short 8 weeks he's been here. I love him dearly. My life is better and more complete because of him.

I am also thankful for:

my family,
my friends (including my friends in blog-world),
my health,
my father's successful back surgery,
my house that provides shelter to my family,
my husband for working long hours to provide for our family of eight,
only having 12 pounds to lose of "baby fat,"
my sewing machine,
and many, many more things.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend. If you don't hear from me for a few days, don't worry. I'll be one of the crazy Black Friday shoppers and then shopping more on Saturday!
(Pictured above is a Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle that I have made for the past three Thanksgivings. It is yummy.)

Comments

laura capello said…
oh, i love me some trifle. trifles are delicious.

so glad to hear that your dad's surgery went well.

happy thanksgiving!
Anonymous said…
Happy to hear your Dads surgery went well.

I love gingerbread. I love trifles. I will have to try that recipe.
Anonymous said…
That trifle looks amazing! So glad to hear about the surgery going well. Continued blessings!
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad to hear that your dad's surgery went well! Life without pain will make all the difference in his mood, I'm sure. God bless-

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair