Thursday, March 08, 2007

More Fun


Yesterday afternoon, after I had mentioned how peaceful it was in my house, Spenser got into my fingernail polish. Luckily the fumes alerted me to the situation pretty early on, and I was able to stop her. Unfortunately, it was after she got it on the sofa, a pillow, and all over her pajamas. (Yes, there was so much polish that it soaked through her pajama shirt onto her stomach!) Trying to clean it up was worse. The smell of the fingernail polish and removal gave me a quick headache. It's now finally starting to come off my hands.


The boys went out to play in the snow. Jack climbed the neighbor's fence to clean off the snow. Reminds me a lot of this. Hmm. Another escape route.


The boys ate snow and had snowball battles.
And a little pretty snowy scenery taken from our deck this morning. All of trees were snow covered and gorgeous.

6 comments:

beki said...

I feel your pain! Alex got into fingernail polish this summer. It was everywhere, including ALL over the leather recliner. Yes, that chair still has pink fingrenail polish all over the seat.

Karyn said...

My Mother used to yell at me when I put nail polish on in the living room (as a teen), she thought I would spill it. To this day I still phone her when I'm doing my nails and tell her proudly "I'm putting nail polish on in my living room". I'm sure she cringes. Cute pictures and the snow does look really pretty on the trees.

Me, Myself and Sewing said...

OH No! What a mess. Good thing you caught it quick. I never ran into that problem, but I always cringe when the girls want to put it on. I always vision it all over everywhere.

capello said...

jack and mason. gah.

Katie Jean said...

Wow way more snow than we got here! Sorry to hear about your nailpolsih nightmare. You should get her some of those avon stick nailpolish.. it works pretty well!

TinkerBlue said...

Spenser has that look on her face... I know I did something wrong, but you still think I'm cute.