Complete Randomness

  • Saturday morning was our first soccer-free Saturday in over two months.
  • I didn't sew my new skirt because our power went out for 3 1/2 hours on Saturday. I wore this skirt instead (the second one).
  • It was freezing in our house while our power was out. Only one of our gas fireplaces was working at the time. Joe (who was out of town until late Saturday afternoon) found the above toys in the other gas fireplace. It seems that Sawyer found a new hiding place for all of the toys.
  • The other fireplace is now working.

  • We went to Michaels on Saturday night. Spenser decided she was "buying" this pink plastic tote for me for my birthday. Uh-huh. She also tried to buy "me" a handbag picture frame. Joe let her buy the tote. I wouldn't let her buy the picture frame. She's so cute.
  • Sawyer founds some miscellaneous crumbs between the couch cushions and was eating them yesterday. He was angry when I wouldn't let him continue. Note to self: vacuum the sofa! Soon!
  • I have parent-teacher conferences this morning for all four big boys.

That about sums up my weekend. Pretty boring. But I liked it.

Comments

I love how Spenser wanted to buy you a pink tote. Very cute and sweet of her.
Karyn said…
Spenser is a sweetie and Sawyer is wayyy too funny eating couch crumbs!!
diana said…
thanks for the reminder! i need to vacum my sofa too!!! sounds like your weekend was very relaxing!!
nikko said…
Boring weekends are my favorite. :o)
beki said…
THere's a lot to be said for boringness - I like it too. Drama and chaos is overrated!!
Anonymous said…
You had a soccer-free saturday? Very cool! This last weekend was our first with all 3 boys playing. With hubby playing, that's 4 seperate schedules to keep track of. Whew! I feel like I should sign up as well. :o)
Anonymous said…
that pretty much sums up my weekend, too!
and, oh, i'll have to tell my cold house story one of these days, brr!
laura capello said…
oh sure, blame the baby. i see how you are. :-)
Anonymous said…
How wonderful not to sit freezing on a soccer field. Sucks, though, that you sat freezing in your house. Happy Monday! Good conferences?
Katie Jean said…
Oh, that sounds a lot like my weekend. I always know it's time to vacuum when Isaiah comes up eating some random food.
Amanda Jean said…
love the pile of toys from the fireplace. :)
Anonymous said…
couch crumbs! i hate it when that happens - mine always search their carseat (which i'm embarrassed to say don't get cleaned very often) - i don't get it. we have food - and i let them eat. boring weekends are good.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair