Highlights

Thank you for all of your kind comments over the weekend. All of your positive thoughts and vibes worked miraculously. I have been healed. ;-)

While I was still pretty sore on Saturday, Sunday was the first morning I woke up feeling 100%. It's hard to believe I felt so terrible just a few days before, but boy am I happy it's in the past. My house looks like a war zone. Lots of little kids and a sick mama equals a messy house. I have a lot to do this week. Joe comes home on Saturday. It still seems far away, but I also feel like we're over "the hump." It should be smooth sailing from here on out. I hope.

We were able to enjoy some fun family time this weekend with cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles. We had great weather, great food, and great company.
Building a dam. Walking above the creek.

Catching butterflies with cups.

Fishing with cousins and Pop-Pop.

Catching the biggest fish of the day (Spenser)!

Watching big boys in the creek down the bank.

(I have video of Spenser trying to catch the butterfly, but I'm still working on getting it uploaded to YouTube.)

Comments

Karyn said…
Catching butterflies in cups and fishing??? Sounds like it was a perfect weekend. What fun!
Anonymous said…
i can't believe you did all that while not feeling well! and hooray for joe coming home this weekend!
Anonymous said…
I love it when the littlest fisher catches the biggest fish. Glad you're feeling better!
Katie Jean said…
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Looks like a very fun weekend!
Anonymous said…
those cups look like they can catch a LOT of butterflies! lol! looks like fun.
laura capello said…
what is it with illness hitting as soon as daddies go out of town?

aaron left this morning, and darwin started puking two hours later. geesh.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair