hankie bonnets



Two little hankie bonnets one for a gift and my son (to be born later this summer).
These are made from small, laced-edged handkerchieves. There are several free patterns online. I cannot find the exact pattern I used online. The link was bad. (I made one for Spenser 18 months ago and still had the pattern.) There are also some poems to go along with the bonnets. They are for the "going home" outfit or for blessing/christening days. Then, with a few snips of threads, they become a "hankie" again and the bride can use it as her "something old" on her wedding day.
Here's a working link if you're interested.

This is a re-post from May 30th, as I was asked by a family member to delete the original post due to some "personal" information...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair