something is in my house!

I was just sitting here with the children enjoying Clifford on PBS when I heard a strange and curious sound. I thought it was Spenser pushing around her shopping cart, but I couldn't figure out what she was driving over. Then I thought it was Mason's feet kicking something. Then I realized the sound is coming from our air-conditioning vent (central air)! I shut the vent and put a toy over it and called Joe at work.

Unfortunately, he said if something is in there, it will have access to the entire first floor of the house because of the duct work, so covering one vent won't do anything.

Could it be a mouse? A bird? A squirrel? I don't want to find out.

Kim, keep your birds to yourself! (She just had a bird in her boiler pipe a few days ago!)

I'm freaking out!

Comments

laura capello said…
We have a mouse (at least one) in our house.

The biggest problem is, IT KEEPS EATING MY GOOD STASH OF CHOCOLATE.

Aaron's gonna have to really figure out a way to catch it and dispose of it when he comes home.

Popular posts from this blog

Reusable Swiffer WetJet Cloths

Thrifted Chair