Two
Today is my second blogiversary . I have been jabbing my jaws for two years now. Two years. Time has flown by. I've had my blog longer than I've had Sawyer in my life, which seems totally weird because it feels like he's always been a part of my life. I have enjoyed documenting my thoughts and crafts, but, most of all, my family. It's amazing how much I have forgotten until I read some of my older posts. I have also loved meeting bloggers and seeking inspiration from their work. This crafty community is where it's at. You're a kind and generous bunch. As a token of my appreciation to my readers, I am offering a giveaway. I will be giving away not one, but two , things in honor of my second blogiversary. Two commenters will win a zippered pouch made from My Folklore fabric and a bar of my handmade chocolate-mint soap. This is what you need to do. Comment on this post and either: 1 - Tell me which post of mine was most memorable to you. (It can be a c...

Comments
I don't have garden clogs, I just wear my tennis shoes.
And yes, you must get some crocs.