Monday, August 14, 2006

Is It Monday Already?


Here is Spenser, talking on Joe's cellphone. She actually called my friend, Kim, who wasn't home, but she got the machine. She didn't leave a message, but made some noise. Kim has caller ID so she called later to make sure we were okay.





And a few Stitchettes. I was limited in my thread color selection (I used what I had on hand). I always have a hard time selecting colors, so I did "traditional"-style redwork ... until I ran out of red thread, then I started with "redwork in blue" or also called "bluework." (As strange as those terms are, I've read that is what they are called.)

These were just my trial pieces. I worked on these when I had my pregnancy insomnia very early Sunday morning. I plan to do the set in redwork and frame them for Spenser's room. And then I may branch out into trying them in colors!

3 comments:

laeroport said...

Lovely! I can't wait to get started on mine!

capello said...

I didn't even think of doing them only in red!

colorfool said...

Spenser-toooooo cute!
Stichettes are also looking very nice!